Glen Turner focuses his practice on product liability and employment litigation matters.
- Obtained summary judgment for regional power distribution company against former employees suing under Section 301 of the Labor Management Relations Act in case that proceeded simultaneously in Federal court and private AAA arbitration
- Obtained summary judgment against six plaintiffs in wrongful termination case against electronics manufacturer
- Achieved defense verdict as sole remaining defendant at trial in living-plaintiff mesothelioma case.
- Won on directed verdict sole remaining defendant at trial in living-plaintiff mesothelioma case.
- Secured dismissal in adverse reaction case against drug manufacturer
Judicial Intern, Honorable James Lambden, California Court of Appeal
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, State Bar of Alabama