Amanda focuses her practice on employment litigation, including single-plaintiff discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination cases, as well as wage and hour class actions, FLSA collective actions, and PAGA representative actions.
She represents clients in state and federal courts in California and throughout the United States at pre-trial conferences and other hearings. Her experience includes preparing and responding to written discovery, conducting and defending depositions, drafting and arguing pre-trial motions, and communicating with clients about case analysis and strategies.
Prior to joining Ongaro PC, Amanda worked at a full-service national law firm where she gained experience with management-side employment litigation, general commercial litigation, and probate litigation.
Amanda lives in San Diego, California with her husband and dog. Originally from the east coast, Amanda is admitted to practice law in California, New York, and New Jersey.
- Employment Litigation
- State Bar of California, 2019
- State Bar of New York, 2015
- State Bar of New Jersey, 2014
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District Court of New Jersey
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers, Member
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, Volunteer Attorney